Thursday, April 7, 2011

Upcoming events!

Friends and readers, this is just an update of some happenings with Carlisle Photography.  I believe that when one door shuts, there is at least another waiting to be opened.  Well in my case it was no less than 3!  Yes, God does it again.

I recently lost a client (due to event cancellation), and I was really looking forward to it.  Well, as God would have it, in just a matter of days, that one cancellation made room for 2 more weddings, a new business client that wants a regular photographer for their authors, a portrait session (for tonight) for a billboard ad and another bride interview on the 16th!  God IS good and all that He does is good!

On this Monday, I will be working with Mr. Michael Williams of Michael Williams Photography doing some "around the town" model shooting in Macon, GA.  The model is my one and only daughter, and we're looking to have some great photographs.  Keep checking back for the photos to see what we've done!

Thanks for all of your for your support and prayers.  I'll be in touch!!

No comments: