Monday, May 11, 2009

Update of 9 May events!

Although the photoshoot for Dabar Ministries fell through, the photoshoot that evening for the CFA prom went very well.  For our background, we used the Tiki Hut the planners had created as a “theme” centerpiece.  They had set up a nice Hawaiian theme and I did not want to change it or add “another” centerpiece as a background for  the photos.

 

The overall event and the photography went very well and I am sure the participants were please and will be happy with their photographs.  A very special thanks to my son Aaron for all his hard work and dedication to Carlisle Photography.  He really makes things run smoothly for me on location.  As I was taking the formals and posed shots, Aaron was roaming around taking candids and impromptu photos.  I’m very glad he was there to capture what I would not have been able to get.

 

AJ

 

 

No comments: