Monday, May 4, 2009

Ups and downs

Well, I don’t really have too many downs, but, some things come along that we don’t care for.  On the positive side, I received an order for photos the other day out of the blue!  It was a great surprise and it was from someone in another state that knew the client.  Thank you Lord.

 

On the negative side, the photoshoot I had scheduled for the 9th of May at 11am was cancelled because of a scheduling conflict with the hotel the event was to be held at and the client.  But, even that was ok, because after speaking with the client, she assured me that they have been discussing Carlisle Photography and that they will be utilizing my services more in the months to come!  God is so good!

 

I met again with Michael Williams of michaelwilliamsphotography and we had a very, very prosperous meeting.  We both left with excitement for what is to come for both our businesses.  While there, we met Mr. Michael Richardson of Hustle Ink. And found out that he and a couple other local designers will be having a fashion show in a few months.  It was a surprise that our conversation was overheard and birthed another business contact for the two of us!  Praise God.

 

Well, thank you all for visiting and reading.  Catch me on Twitter, Facebook, and this blog regularly.  I have also signed up with linkedIn and soon to be with Flickr if I think I can keep up with the posting.

 

Till next time…

No comments: