Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happenings

The HCHS Prom Night went well with the two sessions I had.  The pictures came out great and I believe that I will be using one of the young ladies for some modeling work in the future.  She has nice height and looks for some ideas I have in mind.  This young lady also stated that she wants some senior portraits as well. 

 

The next day, I had the monthly Gospel Music Hour session to do.  There were three guitarists that go by the name “Street Connection” and they were awesome.  I took some nice photos and they can be viewed on my site as well, just go to (view your proofs > events > gospel music hour).  Be sure to leave comments.  After the session was done and I looked over the photos, I started having a lot of musician photo ideas go through my mine.  I will likely be contacting these gentlemen for some future work.  Keep coming back for updates on the musician series I’m going to put together.

 

Next up is the Christian Fellowship Academy on 9 May 09.  I will be on-site for this event taking photos.  I am looking forward to making some possible future contacts.  I am considering making my own display for the portraits but I may go with a “pre-made” setup from a prom décor provider.

 

Keep Carlisle Photo in your prayers, there’s a lot of things yet to do!

AJ

No comments: