Monday, April 13, 2009

How God works....in business.

As many have seen, I try to do what I can to help others.  I believe in the Word of God that says to do unto others as you want them to do unto you.  As well as "give and it shall be given unto you, good measure, pressed down and shaken together will men give unto your bosom".  I don't do things to get a blessing, I'm blessed to be a blessing.  I just love helping people and it turns out that I am receiving blessings in return.

I had a photoshoot this past Saturday and it was supposed to be 2 headshots.  It turned out to be 3 headshots!  Before I left the shoot location, I was asked if I could do a photo session for their Mother's Day luncheon on the 9th of May!  As well as, I found out that all the leaders in their church need to have headshots done.  

Praise God for His promises!

No comments: