Wednesday, April 15, 2009

This week's happenings and updates

Well, let’s see.  The headshot photo session I had with Dabar Ministries went VERY well even though I did not have my son there to help with setup and teardown.  He is so valuable to the way things run on location I really felt his absence.  I was originally planning for two headshots and when I arrived it turned out to be three.  That was a pleasant surprise.  I found out as well that they are going to need more photos taken for the rest of the church leadership.

 

Before I left the session location, I was asked to do their photos for their 13th Annual Mother’s Day luncheon in May!  I was honored.  I thought I was booked for that day, but I will be available after all.  The luncheon is in the early part of the day and the other appointment is in the evening.

 

While I was there I received a call for a “same day” photo session request that I was unable to accommodate.  My wife and I had already made plans to be out of town during that time.  “….I will pour you out blessings that you won’t have room enough to receive.”

 

I shared with my friend David that the visitors to my site last week exceeded 200 and he was very excited for me.  I then reminded him that those same visitors could have stopped by his site since I have his link on my own.  He commented that I would be blessed and he was correct.  Though I did not do it to be blessed in returned, I just am.  It’s how God works.  Yesterday (Tuesday) I received an photo order from Saturday’s session!  I was also informed that there would likely be more.  See how good God is?

 

I received some intriguing ideas for networking/publicizing Carlisle Photo.  I am considering getting on Twitter and Facebook.  I don’t have a lot of time for just “being on the computer” and chatting or socializing, but, I may have a few mins a couple times a week to network.  I will keep you all informed of those things as the weeks unfold. 

 

Be blessed.  AJ

 

 

 

No comments: