Friday, April 10, 2009

Website & business compliments

Some  of the most encouraging and sought after sources of inspiration come from comments from clients, website visitors, and fellow photogs.

 

Since I’ve updated my website and gotten serious about my photography, I’ve received some very encouraging comments.  Some of them humble me and others make me smile.  All of them, touch me deeply.  I have been blessed to be able to be around and communicate professionally with others in the business and draw from their knowledge and experiences.  I try to do the same for them as they continually do for me.  It is a desire of mine to see others excel and succeed and in return be inspired to press on to success.

 

Some of the comments I have received, both verbally and written, I have included below (names include when I remember).  This is not for any boasting or praise, just to share what God has allowed me to personally receive because I try to do what He has me to do…inspire, encourage, and help others.  Also, while I am doing so, I know that since I represent Him, I must put forth my best efforts and show forth excellence, so the great comments I get for my website or my work, I give praise to God for them.

 

I cannot include all of the comments that encourage me from my wife, they are too numerous to even try, but she is the one that makes me want to be the best of the best.  My children come in a loud screaming second.  They sing praises about dad everywhere they go.  I try not to let them down.  It’s not worth it all without them.

 

“Your website is one of the best I’ve seen.” – Michael Williams

 

“I was like “oh my God, this brother is serious.  This work is beautiful!”” – Wilbert Johnson

 

“It’s like you’re in my head! Thank you man, you really encourage me.  You said all the things I needed to hear.  You’re a real friend.” – David Jones

 

“I loved all the photos, thank you.” – Juan Wilder

 

“I am humbled by what you said about me on your site.  It is so heartwarming to read something like this in such an otherwise often cold and indifferent world that I can't wait to show it to my wife tonight.

I left feeling the same way.  You made me feel renewed when I came home.

Bless you for you have not only tremendous talent in photography but incredible leadership skills that I hope you and others recognize.  I have been feeling a little down lately.  But after last evening, I came away feeling refreshed and renewed. … Thanks for everything.  You are a Prince.

” – Michael Williams

 

“I knew you took pictures, but I didn’t expect this!” – Millicent Stillman

 

“I take snapshots, my son take pictures” – Mr. Lee Johnson (my dad and then one who put my first 35mm in my hands)

 

“This is award winning work here” – Samuel Lumpkin (A fellow professional photographer in FL when he was looking at a wedding album I had produced.  He has been doing photography professionally since before I was born.)

 

“Man, those pictures are incredible, we’re buying all of them!” Art Parris (about his daughter’s Senior Portraits)

 

To God be the glory!

 

AJ

 

 

No comments: